[Liverpool] June 2023 Meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Jun 5 12:00:07 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

It's summer! (checks outside window) yes it's summer, at least for the
moment. Our June meeting of Liverpool LUG is coming up this week.

*Wednesday June 7th from 7pm onwards at DOES Liverpool*

You'll be shocked to hear that we don't have a talk or any other
specific activity planned. So it's just going to be a relaxed social. I
do have some potential talks lined up for future months but we'll see
how that works out. As usual all are welcome and no level of technical
experience or skill is required to attend. Just look at me.

I have a new laptop and it is yet to be configured with a Linux
dual-boot, so I might bring that along to do on the night. Other
suggestions are welcome and if you have any Linux our Open Source-y
topics or questions of course feel free.

Details of how to find DOES and other things are on the blog -
https://livlug.org.uk/2023/06/june-2023-meeting/

Any other questions just drop me an email, happy to help, hope to see
some of you there,