[Liverpool] Ignite Liverpool - Nov 7th - LEAF on Bold St

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Thu Nov 2 08:05:41 UTC 2023

Hey folks,

Thanks to all those who came along to the meeting last night. It was a
lot of fun. I mentioned this event and thought I would share the
details. I help out Ignite Liverpool.

We have a special birthday event coming up on Tues Nov 7th. It's held
upstairs at LEAF on Bold St. Doors at 6pm.

Short 5min talks on a variety of interesting topics. It's always fun.
All the details are available at - https://igniteliverpool.com/

You can see videos of previous talks on the website to get an idea what
to expect.

Hope to see some of you there if you fancy it :)