[Liverpool] The Annual LivLUG YuleLUG Meal

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Nov 14 10:17:50 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

At our meeting last month we had the inevitable discussion about our
Christmas YuleLUG meeting. I had suggested Sugar and Dice but it was put
to me that this is not a place you can get a Christmas meal of turkey
etc, which it isn't. I can't argue with that kind of logic (thanks Seb).

So, as with last year we will be going to Cosmo Liverpool for a
Christmas meal instead of our December meeting. It will be *Weds Dec 6th
at 7pm* as usual but in Cosmo, which you can find in Liverpool ONE.
Details of the restaurant here -
https://www.cosmo-restaurants.co.uk/restaurants/liverpool

I have seen some less than flattering TripAdvisor reviews but we had a
good time last year and it seems the best option.

The cost for Christmas menu is £19 for all you can eat buffet, drinks
are separate. I don't have to play a deposit which is good. So if you
would like to attend please respond to this email so I have an idea of
numbers and I will book an appropriate table.

Thanks very much,