[Liverpool] Ideas for future talks

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Wed Nov 15 12:56:44 UTC 2023

I resemble someone like that :-D

I haven't integrated any of it into libnfc, but have written code to
talk to a couple of RFID/NFC readers from Linux.  I'm currently writing
some for a third set of reader hardware, but that's for ESP32 as we're
moving away from Linux for it for now.

Happy to cover some basics and talk through the sort of stuff I've done,
if that's useful?

Cheers,

Adrian.