[Liverpool] The Annual LivLUG YuleLUG Meal

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Sat Nov 18 16:34:51 UTC 2023

On 14/11/2023 10:17, Dan Lynch via Liverpool wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> At our meeting last month we had the inevitable discussion about our
> Christmas YuleLUG meeting. I had suggested Sugar and Dice but it was put
> to me that this is not a place you can get a Christmas meal of turkey
> etc, which it isn't. I can't argue with that kind of logic (thanks Seb).

Happy to help :) As a vegetarian, I'm not entirely sure I actually
complained about the potential lack of turkey, but who knows, might have
been a Freudian slip :D

> So, as with last year we will be going to Cosmo Liverpool for a
> Christmas meal instead of our December meeting. It will be *Weds Dec 6th
> at 7pm* as usual but in Cosmo, which you can find in Liverpool ONE.
> Details of the restaurant here -
> https://www.cosmo-restaurants.co.uk/restaurants/liverpool
>
> I have seen some less than flattering TripAdvisor reviews but we had a
> good time last year and it seems the best option.

I was under the impression that dubious reviews was a critical
requirement for our choice of Christmas meal venue, no?

> The cost for Christmas menu is £19 for all you can eat buffet, drinks
> are separate. I don't have to play a deposit which is good. So if you
> would like to attend please respond to this email so I have an idea of
> numbers and I will book an appropriate table.

Count me in please