[Liverpool] The Annual LivLUG YuleLUG Meal

Defnet Media defnetmedia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 14:23:29 UTC 2023

Hi all,

If you are around and available on the 16th December then Does Liverpool
will be holding its annual christmas extravaganza - This year it is
imaginatively entitled Does Christmas Ignite - there will be Stand Up -
Games - Food and a whole host of frollicking good fun.

We are going to be doing special Ignite talks - you can sign up for these
here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeB1QbTEkdNizuH73CtvyjYG552Zj5igYv35BRBgqytfV4POw/viewform?pli=1

YOU NEED TO BOOK  TO ATTEND - Suggested Donation £7 (this does include
food)  https://doesliverpool.com/does-christmas-ignite-party-2023/

Support your LivLUG hosts and attend their party.

Neil

On Fri, Nov 24, 2023 at 9:15 AM Sebastian Arcus via Liverpool <
liverpool at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

> >> I was under the impression that dubious reviews was a critical
> >> requirement for our choice of Christmas meal venue, no?
> >
> > Trip Advisor doesn't count, they have to be from Environmental Health :)
>
> We live in hope - things could get worse by next year's festive season
>

> --

*Neil Morrin - Defnet Media Projects*
Email: neil at defnetmedia.com
Mob: 07940584482