[Liverpool] Xmas Party Discussion... No seriously

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Mon Oct 2 19:45:22 UTC 2023

On 13/09/2023 17:32, Dan Lynch via Liverpool wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Last meeting there was a mention of the Xmas party planning discussion
> (grudge match) that happens every year and just ends up with us going to
> a buffet somewhere.
>
> Well I was looking at the Sugar And Dice website and they are offering
> Christmas party bookings. It could actually be very cool. So allow me to
> lob this grenade into the discussion - https://www.sugaranddice.co.uk/
> <https://www.sugaranddice.co.uk/>
>
> It's a board game cafe run by cool people. We'd have stuff to do and
> keep us amused as we eat, drink and be merry.

You are finally getting with the programme Dan. Nice one - not just go
straight to the obviously workable solution, which would have killed off
the whole debate :D That's the way to properly make the whole Christmas
meal decision last the best part of the year! I congratulate you on your
nomination and vote against it, as there wouldn't be any real food. I
think they only do some cakes and coffee. But I do like Sugar and Dice -
it's a nice place. However, if everyone else is ok with it, I will
submit to the majority and go along with it :-)