[Liverpool] LivLUG Meeting - Weds Sept 6th from 7pm

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Sep 4 14:33:09 UTC 2023

Hello all,

Further to my earlier email I've decided to do a short talk on LineageOS
tomorrow. It's a fork of CyanogenMod and based on the Android Open
Source Project. I'll share pros and cons, that sort of thing. It won't
be anything spectacular but I'll throw some slide together tomorrow.

I was able to take a very old tablet from Android 8 up to Android 13
using Lineage but I did make a few mistakes along the way.

I know many of you probably have more experience of this process than
me, so audience contributions are welcome.

I've posted the vital details on our blog as usual, including directions
on finding us for any newcomers

https://livlug.org.uk/2023/09/september-2023-meeting/

Everyone is welcome, it's a free (as in beer) and open group so I hope
to see some of you there, best wishes,