[Liverpool] Xmas Party Discussion... No seriously

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Sep 13 16:32:02 UTC 2023

Hey folks,

Last meeting there was a mention of the Xmas party planning discussion (grudge match) that happens every year and just ends up with us going to a buffet somewhere.

Well I was looking at the Sugar And Dice website and they are offering Christmas party bookings. It could actually be very cool. So allow me to lob this grenade into the discussion - https://www.sugaranddice.co.uk/

It's a board game cafe run by cool people. We'd have stuff to do and keep us amused as we eat, drink and be merry.

Thoughts welcome, thanks,