[Liverpool] A quick thanks and next meeting info

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Fri Feb 9 11:23:00 UTC 2024

Hello all,

Thanks to everyone who came along on Wednesday night, it was a great
meeting. Also a big thanks to Adrian for his talk. I certainly learned a
lot more about NFC.

I thought I should also let you all know that our next meeting, which
would be March 6th, clashes with the 50th Ignite Liverpool event. In the
past I've invited LUG members to come along to that. So I would like to
invite you all again.

Ignite is collection of short 5min talks on various topics and usually
has something for everyone. It's a lot of fun. Many of you have been
before. You can find more details and see videos at -
https://igniteliverpool.com/

It's Weds March 6th at LEAF on Bold St in the city centre. Doors open at
6pm but talks don't start till about 7pm usually.

I'll post again nearer the time but you might want to put it in your
diaries now.

See ya,