[Liverpool] LivLUG March Meeting - AKA Ignite Liverpool

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Mar 4 18:24:40 UTC 2024

Hi folks,

Hope you are all good. I did mention this in a previous email but this
month there won't be a regular LUG meeting.

Instead we are taking a trip down to Bold St for Ignite Liverpool, their
50th event. It's short 5min talks on a variety of topics and it's always
fun.

*Weds March 6th - LEAF On Bold St, doors open 6pm.*

There's links to more information on the LivLUG blog here -
https://livlug.org.uk/2024/03/march-2024-a-lug-outing/

We'll be back in DOES next month but I hope some of you can come and
join us on Wednesday night.

It'll be fun!