[Malvern] The new Debian installer.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 11 10:14:34 BST 2004

A new installer for  Debian GNU/Linux is about to appear.
I guess this will coincide with Woody being superceded by Sarge as the
stable version.

I read that the new installer includes  hardware detection,  and in
particular Ethernet
cards.

The latest news is that my nice new ADSL router was NOT destroyed by
last week's
thunderstorm,  merely shell-shocked.   After re-configuration  it worked
again.

Next wednesday night is  Club-night at my house.  I look forward to
seeing those who
are  able to come.   Times are  19:30  to  20:00.   Please come.
Light refreshments will be available.

Geoff.