[Malvern] Computer books.

ian.pascoe at bt.com ian.pascoe at bt.com
Tue May 25 10:59:47 BST 2004

Geoff

I have used, admittedly for M******** applications and technical books,
the Computer Manual Bookshop which is either a web based service

http://www.computermanuals.co.uk

Ot I have called them on 0121 706 6000 and to be honest I find this the
better way as the guys who answer seem to have a good in-depth knowledge
of their books and what will meet your needs.  If you give them a try
let me know what results you get.

Cheers

Ian Pascoe