[Malvern] Condiments of the Seasoning.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 24 18:08:20 GMT 2005

Hi Chris (and the group)

I am most grateful for this guidance.
Actually I already have gnuplot installed,  but have never found time to
study or use it.

It seems to provide a bridge between a user friendly language for
programming functions,  and postscript, which with .EPS
provides a good graphical output which I can e-mail to co-workers.

I would appreciate a session with you Chris !  Don't forget to hang up
your stocking tonight !

Cheers to all the group.

Geoff.