FW: [Malvern] Re: First steps with Linux

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 5 21:45:21 BST 2005

Angus

Sorry about work.  The main reason for choosing Ubunto is that the version
that Phil has ships with all the accessability software that I need being
visually impaired.  I know that I can get any Gnome based distro and get the
relevant add ins but at heart I am a lazy so and so, and apart from which it
has had and is still getting good feedback within the accessability
community.

I will let you know about your offer - it all depends on Phil, and when I
can get time to myself.

Cheers

Ian