FW: [Malvern] Re: First steps with Linux

ghowells at dsl.pipex.com ghowells at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Jul 5 22:16:40 BST 2005

If you want it you can have one of 10 official Ubuntu CD Packs (Version 5.04
"The Hoary Hedgehog")  Which has both a live CD for testing and an install CD if
you want to take the plunge.

Note to all:  I have 10 x86 and 5 PowerPC Ubuntu CD packs available to whoever
wants them!

Regards,

Gerard P. Howells.