[Malvern] "Epson Stylus Photo" Printer.

Rick Brown g6uzt at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:07:06 BST 2005

I hope the mailing list allows me to do this!

I have a printer for sale.

It is the "Epson Stylus Photo". This is a 6 colour inkjet printer that is ok
with Windoz, Mac and Linux. The print quality is very good and its in good
condition. I have just upgraded so this has become redundant. It also comes
with a couple of part used colour cartridges (Genuine), 2 new compatibles
and a new genuine black cart. It has also got the manual, driver disk, paper
tray and power lead. You will need to supply your own bi-directional
parallel lead.
I have used it successfully with the GIMP and the photo quality is extremely
good.
The price, £25. I can deliver within the local area FOC.

I'll also be having a clear out soon of various hardware bits (all linux
compatible!). So if the mailing list lets me, I'll let you all know what's
available.
see you all soon,

Rick.
Worcester.

PS. I'll try to meet up with you guys for a brew some time, my new 3 week
old son is tying me up too much at the moment! The main pc motherboard has
just gone U/S as well. TOO much to do!