[Malvern] Wednesday

Chris Eilbeck chris at hyperspace.org.uk
Tue Jul 26 19:13:53 BST 2005

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 05:42:40PM +0100, Phil Ironside wrote:
> Yo
>
> Waht's the plan man?

I'm thinking we get the 1723 from Malvern Link which gets us into Brum at
1815.  They start at 6, food at 7, talks at 7.30-9.30 and finish at 11.
Trains for the return journey are 2151 from Moor St or 2159 connecting
with that a Droitwich from New St.

I'll try and get back across town to catch the train from the Link but if
things get hectic I may get the train from Great Malvern.

Chris Eilbeck
Tripoli UK Member #9527                                          LSMR