[Malvern] PS/PDF viewers.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 17 21:52:55 BST 2005

Subsequent to one or other of my recent apt-get upgrades,  I have
strange behaviour in KGhostscript.

It will  no longer  display .ps files , but will print them OK.  The
display is covered all over in small black triangles.
Similarly, I can't display  .pdf fles.

GGV however will.

For .pdf  files I can use  KPDF  OK.

The common factor, as far as I can tell,  may be the X-server.

I have done all I can to eliminate dependency  and configuration problems,
though I cannot be sure that this is where the problem lies.

All I can be sure of is that the problem may be a result of one of my
upgrades,
but didn't show up until after re-booting.

Anyone else met this one ?

Best regards.

Geoff