[Malvern] Any up for a trip to Brum on Wednesday then?

Chris Eilbeck chris at hyperspace.org.uk
Mon Jun 20 23:15:47 BST 2005

Birmingham Perlmongers are having a tech meeting on Wednesday evening.
I'm just a dabbler but I think it'd be worth a trip out.  There's a train
from the Link at 17:23 should get there in plenty of time and there's one
coming back at 21:59 with a change at Shrub Hill.

See http://birmingham.pm.org/docs/meet-tech.html for details.

Who's with me?

Chris Eilbeck
Tripoli UK Member #9527                                          LSMR