FW: [Malvern] Any up for a trip to Brum on Wednesday then?

Chris Eilbeck chris at hyperspace.org.uk
Fri Jun 24 21:14:30 BST 2005

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 08:38:21PM +0100, Ian Pascoe wrote:
> Hi Chris

Wotcha!

> Did you manage to go up to the smoke?
>
> Anything of interest either hard or software?

I figured I'd leave it til next month.  There is a computer fair at the
National Motorcycle Museum tomorrow though and if I feel sufficiently
motivated I may go to that.  Does anyone have or know of anyone who might
have some laptop memory going free/cheap/in exchange for curry/beer?
I've only got 256Mb of PC133 in mine and it could do with some more at
times.

Chris Eilbeck
Tripoli UK Member #9527                                          LSMR