[Malvern] Tonight

Andy Morris zaglabod at onetel.com
Wed Mar 2 10:06:08 GMT 2005

The management services company for the building I work in (a certain
national telecoms outfit, though I'm not directly employed by them) is
having a clearout of junk, for safety reasons. One of the cupboards
opened yesterday, for the first time in GKHL, contained a powerful
air-rifle and ammunition - someone suggested I might have a use for it,
just after my wife rang with a live graphic description of watching one
of the rodents hanging-off the neighbours bird feeder, eating the
contents (the rodent source is the the neighbours garden). I was sorely
tempted, then I asked how come the rifle was in the cupboard in the
first place - no-one knows, it seems, and suddenly, lo!, no-one is the
owner of the cupboard.

Andy