[Malvern] Latest news.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 6 22:14:10 GMT 2005

After two days pratting with Gnome/Ubuntu,  my main machine ("tren")  is now
back  on Debian.

It is  dual boot.  Drive /hba is Woody,  drive /hdb  is Sarge.

Does anyone have experience in setting up either LILO or GRUB ?

By the way, if I apt-get  update or upgrade  Woody,  not much happens.
If I do the same for Sarge, I get a torrent of fresh goodies.

I deduce  that (rightly so)  nothing much is going on with Woody,  but all
hell is let loose getting Sarge up to scratch ready for the forthcoming
 release.

Best regards,

Geoff.