[Malvern] curry/wardriving/ubuntu

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 19:09:22 GMT 2005

Hi all

Just a reminder to anyone else who would like to go to the curry night on the 6th April - I'll be booking it soon.

Great to have linux on the mac, I am going to maill Steve Jobs and challenge his statement that osx is the most powerful OS on the planet - which planet? Its better than windows but the choice of software is limited although fink does add loads of software its not the same as running it native. This Ubuntu install has been a breeze.

I managed to get the Gnopernicus talking thing half working today, it needs some hacking but its interesting. Will have another go this week hopefully.

So where can we find  a wardrobe, perhaps we could combine wardrobing, wardowsing and stability tests - rock the wardowsing wardrobe.

--
Phil Ironside
01684-561495