[Malvern] Command queueing

Jonathan Melhuish jon at netacclaim.co.uk
Mon Mar 28 23:51:54 BST 2005

On Monday 28 March 2005 23:35, Keith Edmunds wrote:
> How many mailing lists are you going to post this to? The answers you've
> had on the others seemed helpful - did you not find them so?

No, I didn't, nobody has actually answered my question, only criticised me for
wanting to store my audio in a losslessly compressed format! >:-(

I've got one more list I can try - the Devon & Cornwall LUG, which I used to
be a member of.  There's some knowledgable folk there, so maybe somebody can
help me.  Otherwise I'll have to move on to debian-user, but that seems a bit
extreme.

Cheers,

Jon