[Malvern] Debian

Chris Eilbeck chris at hyperspace.org.uk
Wed May 4 11:09:17 BST 2005

Phil Ironside <phil at creativespaces.co.uk> wrote :

> Chris
>
> After last night
> Couldn't resist installing debian in the front office, just
> messing with window maker instead of working - no change
> there then.

You like?  It's nowhere near as difficult to install as people seem to think.

I got some of the video overlay stuff done using Kino.  I just create a png image with a transparency channel and the two logos I wanted and used the video overlay in Kino to put it on top of the imagery.  Dead easy.  Gonna hack the live data overlay thing tonight, maybe as a Kino plug-in.