[Malvern] Another plea for help

Andy Morris zaglabod at onetel.com
Wed May 25 09:07:00 BST 2005

I'm trying to recover data from a laptop that was junked in the Tsunami.
The hard drive is in better nick than anything else, but has never been
run up since the event.  Does anyone have an IDE<->USB converter (for
running an IDE HD externally) that I could borrow for about a week in
June, to give this a try?  Buying one for a one-off attempt is beyond
the limited budget (zilch), at the moment.

Cheers,

Andy