[Malvern] "Next meeting at Creative Spaces - Monday 1st December" - ?

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 22:45:36 GMT 2005

Yo

Good luck to Geoff as he goes in for minor repairs, an upgrade and reboot
I think it goes something like apt-get upgrade hernia

> Umm... the 1st of December is Thursday. So, is the meet on the Thursday,
> or the Tuesday (6th)?
>
> --
> Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore
> http://www.livejournal.com/users/sslaxx/

Arrrggghummmmm

Yes I think I got it completely wrong

The meeting is on Monday 5th of December I cot confussed with the 1st Tuesday in the month which of course it isn't in December, its the 1st Monday

I have had a couple more people come into the shop wanting info on Linux. One who is just about to install Linux for the first time and another who is thinking about it. We may have some new recruits soon.

Anyone thinking of the Birmingham Perl Mongers Bash on 14th December http://birmingham.pm.org/docs/meet-social.html#chrimbo. I'm still umming and arring, I'd like to but things are getting a bit manic already.

--
Phil Ironside

Creative Spaces
01684-561495