[Malvern] FW: bending

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 17 20:51:14 BST 2006

> Richard Forster wrote:
>
>> Geoff (and others). In your recent email client evaluations did you
>> find one that can seamlessly let you use multiple accounts. I don't
>> mean multiple email servers, Thunderbird can do that now.

I have not evaluated e-mail clients in that respect.

However, my web-mail server allows (I think) up to four separate accounts,
e.g.  dad at isp.etc,  mum at isp.etc, son at isp.etc   and so on.

I have never tried to use it.

The normal spam filter though is excellent.  All the recognised junk
mail, viruses etc., all go to the "bulk" folder.  They outnumber real
messages two to one, but I don't get to read them very often.

I sometimes look at a sample to check that the filter, for which I pay
BT extra lolly,  is working OK.

HTH.

Geoff.