[Malvern] Anupam - 4th July and very independent

Andy Dixon andy at andydixon.com
Mon Jul 3 20:52:43 BST 2006

On 03 July 2006 20:20 you wrote:

> Not to put a downer on tomorrow or anything but...
> They are quite pricey (I'll be finding a cashpoint in a few moments)
> The website doesn't render properly in Firefox (overlapping text etc)

I used to deal with their website designers when I worked at
simply.com/namesco; croque-en-bouce. TBH, it was more like croque of
merde. :/

I just sent an email to the web designer complaining about his lack of
consideration and short-sightedness on his web design.

On a more humorous note. I have been using my wife's windows install for
15 minutes and already somehow got 63 adware infections. How??

See you all tomorrow :)

Andy