[Malvern] The Megun Project

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 16 21:52:53 BST 2006

Hi Guys

Just to give you an update on what I now term as the Megun (Malvern Energy
Gun - thanks Chris!) Project.

I have found a manufacturer in Manchester who is preparing a quote to build
a full parabolic trough mirror.  The company that are acting as
intermediateries will construct a box for this to fit into .  This means
that all I have to arrange to do is to get the focus heating element
constructed; but as always it depends on cost.

This is quite important as I am now in the throws of moving down into
Barnards Green into my own place - yipee!

Chris / Phil an astrology question for you - does the sun move at a constant
speed across the sky or does it vary acording to your longitude / latitude?

Updates to follow as things happen.

Sorry, couldn't make Geoff's this month as I had to be Daddy.  Is the
meeting on the 4th July going to be at Cafe Nero's again?

Ian