[Malvern] Choices.

Richard Forster rick at forster.uklinux.net
Sat Jun 17 11:03:00 BST 2006

vi / emacs
oss / alsa
Option "XkbOptions" "ctrl:nocaps" / # Option "XkbOptions" "ctrl:nocaps"
LC_TIME="en_GB.UTF-8" / LC_TIME="en_DK.utf8"
bash / csh / tsh / $CONSONANTsh / ash
multiple panel(taskbar or whatever it's called) / single panel
autohide panel / non autohide panel
alias rm='rm -i' / no such entry in .bashrc
id:3:initdefault: / id:5:initdefault:
and for a laugh...
http://www.brainhz.com/underhanded/ vs http://www.ioccc.org/

I don't think question 4 and 5 from Geoff's list are mutually exclusive.

I can't think of a single compelling reason for running a 2.4 kernel
right now, other than not wanting to change a perfectly functional server.

Cheers

Rick