[Malvern] Re: Debian Install Disks.

FRANK JAMES frank.james4 at btinternet.com
Sat May 6 20:34:51 BST 2006

Thanks Andy for your very speedy response. It is
Sarge, I am not with my friend at the moment so can't
say any more. The command startx is just not
recognised. I will have another computer here on
Monday and will have the disks at home so I'll take it
from there. My present linux is on Suse10 and works
fine, but my pal has a 64 bit processor...
Many thanks, may I keep in touch please.
Frank James