FW: [Malvern] Unlimited disk space

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Tue May 16 17:51:30 BST 2006

Hi Darren

I know a Doctor who'll be interested ....

Probably doesn't help much but I had a similar experience with a 20 Gb USB
drive that insisted that it got smaller as the session went on - never lost
any data and when re-started after allowing to cool had gone back to normal
size - it did seem to run somewhat warm and I guess it had a power problem
on board somewhere as no other USB device would work at the same time as the
drive was attached.  It died a sad and noisy death about 18 months ago.

Ian