[Malvern] Great Malvern Hotel - Tuasday 3rd October

Cheryl Phillips owensmum at Safe-mail.net
Tue Oct 3 13:10:26 BST 2006

> > Yo????? Whats that about?
>
> Its an old Icelandic greeting meaning 'You have snow on your chimney'

You learn summat new every day dont you !

> Love to see Owen if you would like to bring him and if he would like to bring his bottle - might as well get 'em young.

No probs Owen and milk will be tagging along. Seeing as I am bringing the monster I will be driving - anyone need a lift?

Andy - hes 13 months and 1 day and its Soya formula as hes dairy intolerant so probably be even worse than your cereal substitute