[Malvern] Great Malvern Hotel - Tuasday 3rd October

Darren Beale bealers at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 14:21:00 BST 2006

> Look forward to seeing everyone who can make it tomorrow
> Tuesday 3rd October at The Great Malvern Hotel from 6.00pm.

My car alternator packed up yesterday, the man from the garage is
rebuilding it and said it'd be ready today. I take this to mean it'll
be ready for Friday.

So, might not make it, but I'll try, getting the Mrs to drop me off if
neccesary.

This place sounds a bit posh, do we need to wear suitable evening attire?

+1 re: the pants website, but then again all Flash websites are pants

Darren Beale
Freelance Web Developer

Work: http://siftware.co.uk
Play:  http://bealers.com