[Malvern] old keyboard?

Cheryl Phillips owensmum at Safe-mail.net
Thu Oct 5 20:04:52 BST 2006

Chris -thankyou, but he'll just trash it. He loves sitting with me "typing" although preferrs grandads computer with the kylie background! But hes recently taken to letting himself in my room taking the kyeboard off the desk and sitting hammering on it. He does actually have a vsmile baby computer that plugs in the telly but he sits on it or hits it with his hammer.

Ian - hes in bed but I shall pass on your message to him. I'll have a look through freecycle tho.

www.owenkyle.blogspot.com