[Malvern] Books

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 11:50:06 BST 2006

Hi

One of our members dropped some Linux books into the shop yesterday on the way to the charity shop.

They are:

Complete Security - Sybex
Complete Linux - Sybex
Using Linux - Que - Bill Ball
Maximum Linux Security - Sams - Anonymous
Hackers Challenge - Osbourne - Mike Schiffman

Perhaps we could start a library, the easiest and simplest way to do this is to have a list on the LUG site of books available and when someone wants to use one just send a message around the list to see who has it and see if it has been finished with.

Just put this page up to start us off.

http://malvern.lug.org.uk/books.shtml

If anyone has any other books we could put in the pool then mail me with the details. If it takes off and we start using them a lot we can always do an online stock system. I will have a root around later - nothing to do with the books I just like rooting around.

I will bring them to the next LUG meeting at Geoffs on the 17th or if anyone has a need for one now please pick up from my shop - probably good to make sure I am in before you do though, as I may be swanning around the countryside finding wireless networks and scaring the local wildlife.

--
Phil Ironside

Creative Spaces
01684-561495