[Malvern] Teeshirt Printing

Stuart Parkington mrsparks_maillists at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 11:54:55 BST 2006

I apologize for being a little off topic, but I'm helping to staff the
Ubuntu-UK stand in the .org village at LinuxWorld in London next week.
I've been asked to look into getting some 'crew' teeshirts made for all
the stand volunteers. Does anybody know anywhere in the greater
Worcester area that can produce custom teeshirts (logo on front, single
word on back)  quickly? I'm up against it time wise as LinuxWorld is on
Wednesday and I'm working away on Tuesday!

Help/pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Stuart