[Malvern] Java

Andy Dixon andy at andydixon.com
Tue Feb 6 09:12:48 GMT 2007

Unfortunately not - I have had a bugger of a cold and gammy eyes, so
I wouldnt want to spead my germs to anyone else... Perhaps the next one?

Very kind of you, thanks nontheless. I have a load of books at home
to donate to the library (if you are still doing it) on Sendmail, DNS
and BIND, FreeBSD and some other odds and ends..

Andy