[Malvern] Completely Anonymous Internet

Andy Dixon andy at andydixon.com
Thu Feb 22 13:52:39 GMT 2007

Hi everyone..

With my new friend, freeBSD, we are going to build a server which
will sit between my ADSL router and my network machines, with squid
running as a transparent proxy server that forwards all my internet
traffic through TOR, so that it would be encrypted and untraceable*

I have been able to borrow a nice (but old-ish) HP server, which runs
X like a dog (frame every 3 seconds), but has network throughput like
nobodies business.

I hope to then write it all up so that others can do the same.

Andy