FW: [Malvern] GRUB + Volume

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 28 20:52:28 GMT 2007

Thanks Guys

Will try these on Saturday.

Keith, the problem with GRUB was that if I didn't do a key stroke within the
time out period I start to get lots of text scrolling up the screen.  The
only way to stop it, that I have found so far, is using the Reset and
catching the menu before time out.  In the truest sense, it was all right
when it was first installed so an upgrade must have come along ....

Ian