[Malvern] One for Phil? Web 0.1

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Wed Jan 3 15:19:47 GMT 2007

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 23:05:35 +0000
Richard Forster <rick at forster.uklinux.net> wrote:

> http://thedailywtf.com/forums/thread/108674.aspx

Its a technique I have used often but very often I have just photographed the screen so I get a better resolution. I have thought of finding the address of all the people who visit the site and just sending them the printed out verions in the post - downloading iso's would be a problem

I am now working on 3.0.2 which involves

1. Predicting the clients requirements, products, services. etc,
2. Getting the funding,
3. Develping the web site,
4. Making several million on the initial startup,
5. Selling it to google for zillions before they walk through the door or even decided that they want a wesite.
6. Present them with a cheque, a share deal options and a bill

 - neat.

Of course if it all goes tits up

7. I re-posess their house and sell their children into slavery.

version 3.1

Start at option 7

--
Phil Ironside