FW: [Malvern] Quiet New Year.

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 7 21:23:10 GMT 2007

Hi Guys and Gals

Well, it has been rather peaceful, if not deep and crisp and even, over the
festivities for me.

A lot of catching up on all those small jobs like testing the comfortness of
the sofa, ensuring that the wine I bought before Xmas was palatable, and not
giving a worry about that 4 letter word w**k.

But, reality is now back in full force and back to getting up at <shudders>
07:00 again.

Not sure what Chris is up to - he posted a request for engineering equipment
last week - mills, lathes etc, I presume it is anticipation of a bid to
freedom.

I won't be able to make the next 3 evenings at Geoff's due to fatherly
commitments, but will see you all at the GMH in February.

Happy and Prosperous New Year to you all

Ian + Otis