[Malvern] Dates

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Mon Jan 22 13:36:57 GMT 2007

On Sun, Jan 21, 2007 at 09:41:11PM +0000, Phil Ironside wrote:

> Here are the dates for the next few meetings
>
> 24th January Perl tech meeting.

I should perhaps point out that this isn't a strictly a tech meeting,
it's our AGM. There are no technical talks, just discussions on what we
did last year and what we plan to do with money raised last year.

You're always free to come along, but regular technical meetings start
again on February 28th.

> 6th February 2007 at The Great Malvern Hotel.

I was hoping to make this, but we had to bring the Birmingham social
forward a week due to Valentine's Day :)

Will see if I can make up for it with a Geoff's later in the month ;)

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers - http://birmingham.pm.org