[Malvern] Dates

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Wed Jan 24 09:42:05 GMT 2007

Hi Zeth

Nothing wrong with a plug.

> Bit of a shameless plug but if anyone is interested in the Python
> programming language, or wants to find out more, the Python West
> Midlands User Group will be holding its first meeting on Friday 2nd
> February 2007, where we can meet each other and discuss Python and
> also the future of the group.

We do go to several different meetings during the month, so we may well end up at a Python one if one is happening. This meeting next is not an option for me but please keep us informed of dates on this mailing list if you can. Fridays are not a particularly good night for me or for many people. I would also urge you to pick a night that neither any of the local LUGS nor the Birmingham Perl mongers meet, so that we don't miss out on anything.

I'm sure we could also have a joint meeting some time - which would be fun.

Websites

http://malvern.lug.org.uk/
http://birmingham.pm.org/
http://www.wolveslug.org.uk/

Please send me the URL to your website so that I can make a link to it.

Phil Ironside

Creative Spaces
01684-561495