[Malvern] More on Lynx.

Richard Forster rick at forster.uklinux.net
Tue Jan 30 21:30:53 GMT 2007

What info did it leak?
Have you tried links?

Have a go with Wireshark[1] and see what lynx send out (the HTTP GET
packets) and compare it to what links (or any other working browser)
sends out. You can try going to any website because the browser request
contains the same information.

If you stick with dnsreport then it might help to use the following
filter, depending on what other network traffic you have.
ip.addr == 70.86.177.244

Cheers

Rick

[1] We knew it as Ethereal, we loved it as Ethereal. The network
protocol analyser is dead, long live the network protocol analyser.