[Malvern] LUG Meetings.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 13 13:20:32 BST 2007

Hi Gang,

The original Malvern LUG used to attend technical meetings organised (I
think)  by Greg Wright.

When these were no longer possible,  the surviving members used to meet
in Phil's shop at "Creative Spaces".

When we started  to become a little too numerous, I made  "Geoff's
Place"  available to keep the group together
in the social sense.   Technical Meetings and visits then began to
follow,  and the Group continued to grow.

There are now frequent visits to other Linux and Perl Groups,  and  the
social side is taken care of at the GMH
and various  Curry shops and Chinkies.

Although visitors are alway most welcome,  may  I should suggest that
"Geoff's Place" has now outlived its
"transitional" function.   What do you guys all think ?

I suppose we can still use Phil's place as a point of contact for
exchange of gear, books, or whatever ?

When the home brew is on,  I would welcome the odd visitor (not too
odd)  on request !

Best regards,

Geoff.