FW: [Malvern] LUG Meetings.

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 13 21:50:50 BST 2007

Geoff

To echo Phil's sentiments.  Many thanks for you and especially Linda putting
up with us unruley lot each month.

The hospitality was always par excellance  and the pizzas, hot uncrossed
buns, scones and especially the apple cake, will be missed.

Sounds like a good idea Phil to use the GLUG for a Geoff's replacement.

Anyone got any ideas for the vacant week - when do the Python lot meet up?

Ian