[Malvern] One for the Perl-mongers.

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Sun Jul 15 16:44:35 BST 2007

Hi Geoff

You can download chcase form
http://www.blemished.net/chcase.html
There seems to be a problem with the site at the moment so I will email it to
you when I access my server later.

Learn more about it at http://wiki.christophchamp.com/index.php/Chcase

Put it in your path something like /usr/local/bin and make it executable and
then in the directory where you want to change all the files to lowercase type
chcase. You can also use it to replace letters in file names